Soundtoys develops professional audio effects software that is used worldwide in music production, film, television, and games. We’re looking for a software developer to dive deep into the world of audio plug-in development. Our ideal candidate is passionate about music, recording, and design.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Maintain and extend our multi-platform codebase and build systems
- Debug, develop, extend, and optimize new and existing audio products in C++
- Solve challenging architectural problems to keep us prepared for the future audio software landscape
What Qualifies You:
- Demonstrated experience with C++ software development
- Knowledge of audio engineering and signal processing concepts
- Cross-platform development experience on Mac and Windows using Xcode and Visual Studio
- Strong self-motivation and work ethic
Get Our Attention With:
- Experience with Audio Plug-in APIs (VST/VST3, AU, AAX)
- Experience with Perforce or Git
- Experience with 2D Graphics APIs, software optimization, creating software libraries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a multidisciplinary team
- Experience playing and recording music.
This full-time position is located at our downtown Burlington Vermont headquarters, within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Lake Champlain.
Please send resume and/or work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Software Developer”.