We’re looking for someone to work with our CEO to refine our marketing strategy and to tell the story behind the Soundtoys brand. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and executing this strategy, which will have a strong digital focus, along with a healthy dose of analog. Our ideal candidate has a growth hacker mindset – curious, analytical, and forward-thinking – and is passionate about music and recording.
- Plan, develop, and manage marketing campaigns involving e-mail, social media, paid media, and any other relevant channels.
- Coordinate and curate content to support our marketing strategy.
- Analyze market trends and communicate insights and recommendations to the team.
- Track and analyze metrics specific to all relevant sales & marketing activities.
- Manage other marketing-related projects, including events and outreach to the press.
- Develop an overall marketing plan and budget.
You may be qualified if you have:
- Digital, e-commerce, and social media marketing experience
- Insatiable curiosity about emerging marketing trends and technologies
- Exceptional writing and story-telling skills
- Design and artistic sensibility
- Demonstrated analytical prowess
- Mild to extreme fanaticism and understanding of music, audio production and sound
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Get our attention with:
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS, or other other programming languages
- Appreciation for, or obsession with analog audio gear
- Personal music projects (writing, performing, recording, producing, etc)
This position is located at our downtown Burlington Vermont headquarters, a former art gallery and glass-blowing facility within walking distance of shops, restaurants and Lake Champlain.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soundtoys is an Equal Opportunity Employer